Jewellery Design Course Overview
In this course, you will learn how to design jewellery from basics to advance level by using 3D modelling tools and learn how to bring your designs to a real-life by 3D printing them.
You learn about the common jewellery manufacturing processes and principles of designing and making jewellery by using cutting-edge tools and methods.
This is a project-based course and includes:
Theory And Technical Tips
Learning different Stone setting techniques
3D Printing Processes
Supporting Files and Documents (Gemstones, Cutters, Custom Brushes, …)
Doesn’t matter if you have no experience related to jewellery or are an experienced jewellery CAD designer. Both can benefit from the tips and techniques shared in this course.
Foundry Modo and Pixologic Zbrush are used as the main 3D modelling software packages, but you can implement most of the course content into your preferred 3D modelling software.
CAD and 3D printing for Jewellery – basic to intermediate Course features:
- +20 hours of video tutorials.
- Weekly live Q&A for 3 months.
- Access to supporting Files and Documents (Gemstones, Cutters, Custom Brushes, …)
- The 12 weeks course contents will be available and added weekly within the 3 months.
- Certificate of completion of the 3 months course.
Where can I download or buy the main software and how much does it cost?
2-week trial version https://www.maxon.net/en/try
Monthly Subscription: $39.95
Yearly Subscription: $359.95
Perpetual license: $895
More information can be found here
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- Laptop or PC capable of Running Foundry Modo and Zbrush.
- Modo and Zbrush subscription or perpetual license.
- Easier and fastest ways of 3d modelling organic and complex jewellery designs.
- Learning jewellery production standards and procedures.
- Project-based course; Start making jewellery from the first day of the course.
- Weekly Q&A live sessions with the instructor.
- Complete beginners who are willing to be a jewellery CAD designer.
- Jewellery CAD designers, independent jewellery designers and CAD freelancers who want to expand their knowledge and skillset and be able to create different types of jewellery especially designs with organic and complex forms.
- 3D modellers who want to learn jewellery techniques and standards that are needed for jewellery Designing with computer and 3D printing.
- Artist, Product designers, Architectures and engineers and anyone who would like to learn how to design and make jewellery by using cutting-edge technologies and tools.